How many of you have snow at Christmas? If you do bump me up for a white Christmas I have never seen one.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 10:05 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• I grew up in ND and we definitely had our share of White Christmas'. We moved to south Texas 17 years ago and the first several years were real hard on me, just wasn't the same without snow. Now I'm use to it, but would love to see the white stuff once more, so here is a bump for ya!!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:09 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I never did until last Christmas when we moved to Kansas. I was so excited and couldnt wait!! Now i'm dreading it this year! LOL I so wish that it could be a pretty white Christmas and then go away once Christmas is over!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:09 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I'm in Buffalo, NY, so we usualy have a white christmas but not always, last year we didn't.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:09 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I live in Northern California and we do not have snow here but I gave you a bump anyways cuz I used to spend my winter vacations in Lake Tahoe with all it's beautiful snow.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• We almost always have a White Christmas. I can't beliee that you have never seen snow at Christmas....you need to get out more, travel,go places. Try traveling anywhere in the Upper Mid-West and you will probably have a snowy Christmas ...or anyway close to the day. But, it is something you can't miss!!!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:15 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i live in Michigan so we more than usually have a white Christams but how I wish I still lived in Alaska where I know it would definatly be a white snowfilled Christams! Yeah Snow!
    BJN2in10

Answer by BJN2in10 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I live in Utah where i snows all the time and I HATE it. If I could I would send all the snow your way.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I live in NW OH and most of ours are. They do say only one in 5 are, but I think it is more than that.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:34 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I have seen snow on Christmas once. It was the year my grandmother died. She died a few days before Christmas and she said that it was going to snow Christmas day and it did! That was our Christmas miracle during our time of grieving. I have seen snow a total of 3 or 4 times in my 30 years. I gave you a bump anyway. :)
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• We get snow every once in a while here in SC, but I can't remember the last time (if ever) that we actually had a white Christmas!
    Raging.Pink

Answer by Raging.Pink at 12:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2010