Burn Notice Returns Soon!

Who else is excited??

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 10:11 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• Tam ... He does like Maddy and is definitely in love with Fiona. I'm not really fond of Jesse, but I think the tension could make for an interesting season. I'm guessing that they will work together to go after Vaughn b/c he is behind BOTH of them being burned.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:33 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I hope it's better than the ending half of the summer season, I was disappointed.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• THURSDAY NIGHT ... 9PM!!!! I have it written on ALL my calendars so I don't forget!

I want to know who picked up the bag and why the hell is Jesse still being listed as one of the team on the previews?
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:32 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• SW - Yes, I'm wondering that, too. Didn't he disband himself after he found out who burned him? I would imagine the only reason he'd stay on would be for Michael's mom (she really is a sweet lady when you get underneath the sarcasm and smoke); she really does care about him.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Oh yes, Thursday 9pm. I am looking forward to the new seasaon! I love that show, my hubs watches it too, although I have the feeling he watches it just to see Fiona......
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2010