Where do you buy your metaphysical supplies?

If there isn't a metaphysical store in your town, where do you go? Do you buy online? Which sites do you use?

I love Isis Books and The Magical Cat. Isis is located in Denver, so when we lived there, we were able to drive 15 minutes. The Magical Cat is an online store that's always been a favorite. Now that we're in the Bible Belt (and a rural farm town), online is our only option.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 10:13 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I like going to http://www.magicalomaha.com/index.htm
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 12:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I hand make most of my supplies and rarely buy anything.. what I can't make I order from my friend who is a silver smith and a pagan artist.. call me old fashioned but the idea of mass produced magical tools and items is cringe worthy.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 11:59 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Very cool website!
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I'm not crafty enough to make my own supplies, so I end up purchasing them. (Should have put this in my original question.)
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 1:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Ive gotten off ebay. Off online places like The Magickal Cat, Wiccan Way, and (my favorite) Abaxion.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I shop through a few different places. Abaxion is one of my favs! But I have a number of them that I use. And for herbs and stuff I usually just go to WalMart...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I either make my own...or go to Walmart.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2010