Do you have a favorite incense scent?

We love using dragon's blood. I need to track down one for sage (we have smudge sticks, but I like to burn incense regularly). Where do you buy it? Do you make it yourself?

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 10:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nag champa is my and my husband's favorite. We burn it at night when we go to bed, and I burn it during yoga and meditation.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• it is a cross between my homemade full moon incense and campfire incense. Store bought I love imported nag champa.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 11:33 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I love nag champa, too, but I don't think my husband is fond of the scent. =( Maybe I should buy some of that and burn it at the same time as the dragon's blood. I wonder what kind of scent that will bring up.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Sandalwood and cinnamon are my favorites. I buy them because I don't knowhow to make them.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I use sage a lot, I used to get it from a friend who grew it and made the sticks herself, but sadly she passed away. Now I get sage sticks at new age store here, would love to make my own tho. I like Dragon's Blood but hubby hates the smell of it so don't burn it often. I like lotus, lavender and cinnamon.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 3:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2010