How do you make your incense?

I've thought about it to save myself some money online, but don't know how to make it.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 10:15 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I learned from my high priestess who was a master herbalist. I use organic resin for a base beaten to powder form in my mortar and pestle, add in herbs and then finish with a few drops of essential oil and then burn over a coal.. however I don't think it will save you money at all.. the quality is way better but buying all the different herbs and oils can get very pricey.. especially if you are a connoisseur like I am. I think my collection of herbs and oils is probably in the 1000$ range.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 11:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Wow. I just bought 100 sticks of dragon's blood incense from The Magical Cat for less than $8. I guess it is cheaper to buy them pre-made. Thank you for your answer. =) One day, I'll give it a go. I'd love to open a metaphysical store where I live; it'll be the ONLY ONE in town. =)
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2010