Anyone how can I make Creativity fun Holiday for my lil ones

DenaeS

Asked by DenaeS at 10:16 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Maybe do up cookies. My girls love to do the window clings for the holidays. Hope about ornments for the tree. I even saw in current catalog wrapping paper the kids could color, make placemats for the table. Make holiday cards. anything they would love to do. check the craft section at walmart, micheals, and get some ideas. I get the family fun mag but can even go to their web page and look up crafts cause they sure have lots of good ones and even ones for all ages.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Bake some sugar cookies and have different decoration items depending on the holidays. I just baked last night and both of my children really enjoyed it. Also, Rice-Krispi treats are easy and fun to do. Check the website http://www.ricekrispies.com, hope you will have something to do with your children.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• We always decorate our own stockings, my mom did it with us when we were little and I am going to do it with my sons when they are old enough.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 8:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I bought cheap plain balls and we added glitter. We even wrote our names on them. could even give as gifts!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 10, 2010