How do you spend your days when your kids aren't with you?

I walk around the store, or play on the computer or maybe have sex lol if my fiance is around.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 10:16 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Most mornings, I go back to sleep for a hour so once they are at school and I hear the bell ring. My kids' school isjust a few blocks away. Then I get back up and do a bit of cleaning, load the breakfast dishes into the dishwasher, start a load of laundry, mop or sweep or vacuum the floors, etc..., then get some lunch together for me and Hubs then when that is done and cleaned up I start to prepare snacks for the kids afterschool then dinner., usually around 1 pm I go do any errands so I can get home by 3 to get homework started by 4 so dinner can get on the table by 5:30 (now that it's dark by then) Often during the day I have time to play on the puter as well LOL and I always love a bit o lovemaking during the day - or anytime Hubs wants So really, our days aren't that different.....Julie
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:24 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• clean house, laundry, bathroom, floors, yardwork, shopping
    and SHOWER myself!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:27 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• BORED!

Yesterday I got all three of them down for a nap at the same time and no-one was asking me a million questions, needing food, drinks, etc.... I tried spending some time online but there's only so much you can do before that gets lame, lol.

I was SSSSSOOOOO BBBOOOORRRREEEDDDD.

I clean usually if there is anything left to do, or go grocery shopping or something if they aren't home. I've had kids around so long though that I honestly get to where I don't know what to do with myself. I'm broke from raising kids, lol.. so I can't go anywhere... and I'm bored because they aren't there! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:35 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• When the kids aren't with me that means I am either at school or grocery shopping..other than that I usually always have the youngest when the other two are in school.
    momof3blondies

Answer by momof3blondies at 12:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• sometimes I lay back down, I get on the computer and clean. starting this week though I will be working 3 days so hopefully it will be during school hours.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 12:28 PM on Nov. 8, 2010