would you move there?

SO and I are looking for a new place to live (rent). We have only found a handful these past few months in our price range and in a good area. Well one place, SO would like to check out. Only thing, is it's in front of a busy intersection, across the street from a stoplight and there are roadblocks on the frontyard due to 2 different occasions a dui driver drove onto the property. The house is now blocked by the fences and all but still...that kinda freaks me out lol. With the new protection in front of the house would you move there?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 10:42 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Opps didn't answer you.

If it was last minute and I had no choice yes.

If you have some time too look, keep on moving and find something you really like.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Keep looking! If you are already having concerns, that is your gut telling you no.
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I would go look at the place if hubby really wanted to, but in the end I don't think I woud feel comfortable living there.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:46 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I would keep looking for a different place. If it happened twice chances are it will happen again. You dont want to be sitting in your living room watching tv and a car run throw your front room. Not worth the risk!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:47 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Depending on how long you have to move I would keep looking, if you have a month or two keep looking.

I love my new town-IT WAS THE BEST MOVE I MADE, but the apartment was not the best move, i moved in July and will be looking to moving again because of the main street and my landlord is a BIG SLUM LORD. I need a yard, for the kids. He said we could use the yard, but when I went back there, it is like the size of a bedroom and it is all dirt.... I am outta here.

So, I moved July 2010 and will be moving again in 2011. Don't rush, I did because I knew I wanted to get out by July and was affraid, big mistake-like I said the apartment not the TOWN-IT IS #1. Good luck and get what you want you have a right you are paying... :)

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I agree ladies! I'll at least call the landlords and ask about the house for SO lol but I am definately still looking
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2010