Why do women stop having sex with their husband and then whine when they cheat? I mean really!!

I think if your gonna stop sleeping with your husband...then its going to happen and I am sick of women withholding sex from their hubby and then boo hooing when they cheat

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• umm thats hard to touch on what if its a med problem stoping them
    Anonymous

• Because if he can't remain faithful to me, he needs to pack his shit and get out. If he needs sex that badly then he can go and get it, but to lie and go behind his wife's back is wrong.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 11:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• any marriage in which either side witholds anything emotional or sexual is doomed anyway. if men treated their wives right they wouldn't want to hold out. if women treated their husbands right they wouldn't act like assholes.

if either of them cheats though, they are the villain, no matter what. a real man wouldn't break his vows no matter what.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 11:23 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Withholding sex?? lol I mean no disrespect when I say this but you make it sound like you're taking away a toy or something. You can't judge someone. It could be medical problem, it could be that the woman is depressed or feels something isn't right, there could be issues with their relationship, family, work, etc. There are so many factors into why a person wouldn't want to have sex.

Being in any relationship, each person should always remain faithful to one another. If not, I agree...pack UR crap and get out. It's each his/her own responsibility to be respectful to one another and faithful. If they don't have the will to do that, then they aren't worth it in the first place.

If there is no connection of intimacy, then honestly, that issue should be out in the open and they should talk about it like adults. There usually is a reason behind it the lack of it....
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 11:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• well i have a vent too! Why is it that those women that have men that cheat while they are deployed, turn their heads?? yeah, they're excuse is, they don't know what they're dealing with over there and that it's hard, oh please! just because you're on the other side of the world doesn't mean they're not married! When you're stateside, you're married, when you're overseas, you're married. The women are stateside being sexually deprived while they're hubby's are overseas getting some a$$, cuz they know their wife either wont' find out about it, or if they do, they can pull the "you don't know what it was like" bull crap card. IMO, you need to honor you vows no matter what...for better or worse right?? well, this is one of those worse times!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• So, what if he can't have sex. Is it ok then to cheat on him? What if I choose not to have sex because I am sick? Is it ok for him to cheat? Look up the definition of fidelity. Remember for better or worse, in sickness and in health. This is a ridiculusly stupid post. Grow up.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• THATS JUST BS, i HAD A MEDICAL ISSUE AND WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX FOR 9 MONTHS AND MY HUSBAND DIDN'T CHEAT. AND WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THE WOMAN THAT IS WITHHOLDING MEN CAN STOP HAVING SEX WITH THEIR WIVES IF THEY CHOOSE. WHY EVEN ASK THIS QUESTION.
    Anonymous

• Is this really a question? Seriously? This has to be a man posing as a woman. No woman that isn't completely brainwashed that she is her dh slave could ask this question and be serious. A marriage was about more than sex last time I checked. And if you think your dh would cheat on you if you "withheld sex" thenyou need a new dh and possible some self esteem. And what do you consider withholding sex? 1 week without? 2? a month? What about 6 weeks postpartum? I guess that gives him a "get some new puss free card". I guess if one of them loses function of that area of their body they have to divorce because sex is the main issue. This question is a joke and I feel sorry for you that you don't have the self esteem to be more to your dh than a vagina.
    Anonymous

• LOL @ Anon response (from 11:35pm). You said it perfectly! Any decent woman would never ask this...unless she was brainwashed like some old fashioned housewives who hubby works all day long, comes home to a nice warm fire, hot meal all on the table, newspaper rolled up on his "favorite" chair, ready for his feet to be propped up all night long to watch tv while we clean house, bathe the kids, clean some more and cater to the hubby at night. *blech* We're not in the 50's here.
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 11:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• so because i "withheld" sex for 2 months after the birth of our son that gave my SO the right to cheat on me? i'm just curious what you think is a legitimate excuse for cheating.... i personally don't think there is any excuses for cheating.
    Anonymous