What do you like most about Cafemom?

PinkParadox

Asked by PinkParadox at 10:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• The people.

I love everyones opinion even though sometimes I don't agree, but sometimes people make good points...

:) Happy Monday!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Making online friends and chatting w/ them, Answers is fun, I just found a few new groups that I'm excited about! I do photo showdowns sometimes. That is fun too! I like logging on CM and having messages in my inbox.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 10:57 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• the mindless oblivion it gives me. I can leave my hectic life for awhile and listen to other peoples problems and even get some entertainment in the process.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:58 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I love the Answers section! If I have a question with no one around here to ask, I go online and ask here.

I also like the fact that if I need someone to slap me upside the head by being brutally honest with my stupidity, I know someone here will do it. I just wish everyone felt that way.

I answered a question from a young woman yesterday who was desperately needing help. I advised her to call 911 and asked to be put through to a crisis hotline, and someone actually voted that down. That's just totally stupid.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:00 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• The answers section, the people, the ADMINS!!! LOL..
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:03 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• people, and the answers
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Finding moms who think the same way I do.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:42 AM on Nov. 9, 2010