Are they anyone on here from Maddock ND adult content

why do guys think they have to have sex with more then 1 female

sueanng

Asked by sueanng at 10:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I live in ND, not Maddock, though. What does sex have to do with the city and state. I'm confused...
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 10:57 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Men in general know that when they put their penis in a woman, they get pleasure from it. Basic animal instinct.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I was in Minot for a little while. Im confused
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Some think it's their birth right, that men are programmed to have many lovers to spread their DNA. I personally think that is a crock of shit excuse to make it "OK" for men to screw tons of women.

Makes no sense...it's fine for men to sleep with plenty women, but then...those women they sleep with are sluts right? It is unfortunately still a man's world.....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:08 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• the town or state doesnt have any thing to do with it this is where i live and i just thought maybe this why i could meet some people here im new to the State and just don't no any one but my co workers
    sueanng

Comment by sueanng (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Nov. 8, 2010