What was the best pet that you have ever had?

Mine was a rat...or more correctly 3 rats. They were very smart, I taught them to run mazes. Very clean as pets...get a bad rap from the movies and sewer stories. Don't bite unlike their rodent cousins (hamsters, guinea pigs, etc...) And have wonderful temperaments.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Pets

• 2 dogs and some birds, till my dog decided to be an animal killer and eat my birds :(
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I love my current dog, Rowdy. He is a chichaua and is so precious. I just love him to pieces.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 11:13 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I have a golden retriever. I love him and he is great with the kids.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Cats, I've had cats all my life. They are all wonderful.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• My hedgehog Thorny was wonderful... such a sweet, friendly little thing! And my guinea pigs are great- we've had three and they are the nicest little pets... love my piggies!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:37 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My pit bull/black lab mix Onyx. He is the best dog I've ever had. He cuddles with the kids. pulls them on their sleds. will be on guard until we tell him its ok they are allowed to be here then he falls on his back to be loved on. he is so smart. knows how to open doors and things but won't unless you tell him.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 9:55 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Mine would be a tossup between my dog Heidi (German Shepherd), or my horse, Trigger. Heidi was my everywhere companion in High school... I took her everywhere, except work... She got so used to going with me that if I hadn't let her into the cab of my truck, she would jump into the bed of the truck, go up to the window and push it open with her nose and get into the cab that way... only bad when I was in my work clothes... As for Trigger, he had such personality! Sometimes I would go into the feild break into a full run (he would stand there) and go and push him... then run off.... with him chasing me. I would stand there once I got far enough, and he would come and push me with his nose and run off and stand... we would play like this for hours. One time too, he decided to splash me by pawing in his water trough after I sprayed him with the hose....
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 1:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2010