MY SISTER BROUGHT A CHILD MOLESTER TO MY HOUSE

NOW SHE DID THIS WEEKS AGO. I HAD NO IDEA AND WAS LIKE SURE YOU CAN BRING A FRIEND. WELL I LITTERALLY JUST FOND OUT ABOUT 10 MINS AGO THAT HE WAS BY CHECKING http://www.familywatchdog.us/Default.asp SITE WELL I CALLED MY SISTER AND SHE SAYS YA I KNOW SOOOOOOO? I HUNG UP ON HER. I AM SOO FRIGGIN PISSED . WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• gross. just don't let him back to your house.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 11:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Are you kidding? She just broke trust with you. She willingly and knowingly introduced your family to someone who could put your children at risk. She would not be trusted with my kids again. She shows poor judgement.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I would tell her that if she ever knowingly brought someone like that into my house again, she wouldn't be welcome anymore. As a survivor and the step-mother of two survivors, I have no sympathy for child molesters or those who support them.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 11:35 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Oh hell no. I can't fathom my sister doing this. I would be pissed. OMG
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 11:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• That is SO unacceptable. I agree that she wouldn't be allowed around my children again. If she would expose them to a child molester there's no telling WHAT she might do. Exposing my children to danger is a deal breaker regardless if they're friends or even close family.
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I am a survivor and mother of one also and there's no way in hell i would tolerate this. I would tell her exactly how you feel and hold nothing back. She has totally put your child and family at risk let alone her lack or respect for her neice/nephew! What the hell was she thinking, oh my bad SHE WASN'T
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:53 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Wow that's insane she didn't care ...that's hard to fathom that would seriously piss me off
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 1:04 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• She's taking a nasty fuc# over kids & sister?! I'd probably disown her. Does she have kids? Maybe he'll try them too. I think ALL pedophiles need to be shot-dead!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Before everyone gets bent out of shape, what are the circumstances? Was he an 18 year old with a 16 year old at the time? or was he an ass with a little child? Did you find out his circumstances. I found out that men who are with a 16 year old can also get in trouble with the law. I also found out that teens say they are older than what they are, etc. Circumstances need to be shared and then I can give an opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I agree that some details would be needed on the "molester". But did the sister do the check on him to make sure what the details were? I think they should give you details on their "friend" regardless of how old, what the circumstances are before they bring them in to your home if there's any criminal history just so you have a choice. On that watchdog thing, I believe it does give details of how old the "victim" is so I'd check it out before you completely spin out of control but I don't blame you for being upset.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:23 AM on Nov. 2, 2008