Questions about the election

Do you think this election is bringing out alot of hidden racism within people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• yes
    Anonymous

• DUH, COME ON DO WE NEED ANY MORE ? ABOUT THE ELECTION I MEAN REALLY
    Anonymous

• I don't think so. But what I do see is more divisions in the classes. Literally, the one touting disdane for the another race is Obama himself, in his own book.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 11:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• NO, more people are using the race card now more than ever, more people are race baiting now more than ever, and more Democrats are using the term Racist for ANYONE anti-barry because it is a cheap and easy shot. The amount of racism isn't changed, it's just being used in just so many more different ways now.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Civil War II
    Anonymous

• Yup, I think so. It's really sad. I live in a town where there is an air of racism and discrimination. It is so subtle but it is there. It is against blacks and mexicans. It is between religions and political affiliation. It seems as if it is getting worse now with the upcoming election. I can't wait till it's all over. I actually feel really sad saying all this.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i don't think Obama's race has anything to do with why people don't think he should be president. I hear reason after reason and none of them say because of the color of his skin. The only thing I hear about his race is when someone suggests that any criticism or disagreement with his ideas must be because he is black. And that is racist. So yes I hear racism but maybe the opposite of what you might think
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• What gets me is that there are thousands of people voting for him because of his race. Michelle Obama said it herself, an old black woman held her hand and with a tear on her cheek said she didn't think she'd live to see the day..... I think too many people who feel that way are voting for that reason. THAT is the only racism that bothers me about it.
    MissAndrea125

Answer by MissAndrea125 at 2:07 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• YUP!
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 2:12 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Yes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Nov. 2, 2008