i have two kids and i want to screem!

i feel why did i have two kids so close? my oldest is 22months and my other is 7 months, i LOVE BOTH my kids i wouldnt want any other kids and i still get so stressed? i dont work my yougst sleeps like every three hrs for one hour, and eats every 4hrs, but i get so stressed out when i have to feed her, i play with my kids all day, but i cry and get depresed when they cry! i should be happy, im a stay at home mommie, and i have two beautifull babys! but i cry for no reason, i just want to sleep alllll day i dont have money to go to a doctor im justi dont know, i wish i could want to go outsid to the store or anywhere but i just dont want to i suclude myself and its sad, dont worry my kids are happy and well taken care of, i play with them and do everything they need and i dont sleep any more than from 10pm to 6 am im just always worn out as soon as i wake up and i dont know why

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• well, Me and DH are 24, we have a 7,,4,3, and 1 yr old and one due in JAn, the fact is that you have to make yourself happy! I am an army wife, and a SAHM, and I understand stress, but it seems like the problem is more about you needing a break! I have a wonderful DH who does all ngiht duty with the babies for the forst 6 weeks ( paid army leave) and that helps alot, and I alos dont BF b/c it is too demanding, and stressful for me! You have to find out what you can not do to make yourself sane again! Good luck!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Sounds like PostPartum depression... Look for low income health clinics... they go on a sliding scale fee...
    After having my son I had rreally bad anxiety and depression... they put me on Paxil for about 2 months then I was fine.... GL and I'm sorry you are going through this
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I'm sorry that you are going through this. maybe this will make it a liitle better. I have three kids, two years apart. It was rough when they were younger. they are 8, 10, and 12 now. I wouldn't have it any other way. They are close enough in age to actually be friends. Yes, they still fight. They get along overall. Me and my closest sister were nine years apart. We didn't get close until after I graduated.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:21 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• A stay at home mommy is the hardest job. Yes your kids are happy but trust me they feel your stress even if they dont know how to express it. Honey you need some mommy time. Call relatives, or tell your hubby you need a time out. Dont feel bad just do it. As for the doctors, many people dont have money but you can get help through the government or local social service. Dont be scared of the word Social Service they are just there to help. You can get free hospital visits and even someone to talk to for free it you need. They'll put you on meds if you need that too. Please dont put it off you need sometime for yourself at least once a week. It would be the best thing for your kids. Being a stay at home mom is the hardest your working 24-7 with no break, it's impossible. I was one for awhile until I put my youngster in daycare 3days a week so I could go to school. Thats something I did for me.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• You need to get out of the house for a while. If you had a friend or could afford a drop in daycare, for at least a couple of hours a week, that would help you greatly. See if you can find a MOMS group somewhere in your area. These are wonderful clubs that women have created so that they can get together and just bond and talk. I am sure that they might have daycare available while they meet or one of the moms probably watches the kids while everyone meets. I am not sure how it is structured but this is what you need. Being isolated with two lttle kids all day is working your nerves and you just need an outlet to get away by yourself for a few hours a week.
    Hang in there, it does get better and children really are a blessing! Good luck and stay strong. It will get better and this is just temporary. Remember that nothing lasts forever!
    bamachild88

Answer by bamachild88 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• You have your hands full and are maybe a bit depressed. I have two sons only 13 months apart..I feel you pain. It does get easier as they get older. Mine are now 4 and 5. When they were very little, I was sad all the time. I cried every day, and I lived for bedtime. Your 7 month old..sounds like she is spoiled a bit. She should not be sleeping only every other hour and eating so often. Try keeping her up, feeding her well and making her nap. Things will get better I promise, hang in there!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:00 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• AWW HUNNY YOUR WORN TO A FRAZZLE,
    You sound to be suffereing from post partum depression. And I am assuming that even if your unable to pay for the doctors now.. I think it wil be best if you go get your self cheched out.. postpartum can become almost... and up to leathal.. please go get checked out.. If your low enough on the income scale you can get public medical help and won't have to pay for the visit.. and you kids will be cared for under that also. I personally suggest you go get some help. AND BTW.. IGNORE ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO JUST GET OVER IT.. DEPRESSION AND HORMONAL IMPABLANCES LIKE THIS ARE NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN IGNORE!
    2boys4momma

Answer by 2boys4momma at 12:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I was a SAHM for the first year and three months of my daughter's life. I know your pain and I only have one child. You really do need to find your own outlet. My husband worked while I was at home and so I was without the car bc it was just easier for us. I battled with postpartum and was on Effexor for about a year. Make sure that you take care of self too because your precious ones need you! Praying that you find a sweet relief!! Take care of yourself!
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 1:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Can you ask a grandparent to take the kids for a while while you either sleep or go out with a friend? We all needed help there's no shame in asking for it. Make sure you are eating healthy and taking your vitamins.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2010