Have you ever had a "paranormal" experience, or something that you couldn't explain happen to you?

MinniesMami

Asked by MinniesMami at 11:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, I've had a couple.One time I was a teacher at a preschool and I was watching the children sleeping at naptime and all of the sudden,I felt a little childs finger touch my back.There was no one behind me.--Then I was talking to my friend in her bedroom and I saw what looked like a glowing red light,bounce back and forth on the walls and ceiling.It didn't scare us,we were amused.--I was in my boyfriends apartment and hangers in the room next to us were moving back in forth.I know why all these things happened.Each time I was a Christian in a backslidden state I was doing things wrong and I think it was God trying to get my attention,that I needed to come back to Him.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:29 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Many, Many, Many times... As I explained in another post my area is just teaming with activity. Since I was a little girl I have seen things others didn't... As a child I remember seeing "people" looking through my bedroom window or even standing in my room and yard... As a teen my porciline dolls would talk to me, my decorative mask's eyes would glow green and red at night. I would see "people" walking around in my house. Chairs and things would move on thier own...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:04 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• As a young adult I had an apartment where a "man" would walk down my hallway and in to my bathroom... I lived in a house with a "woman" in a blue dress that would wash our dishes. I wish I could have brought her with us when we moved. In that same house there was something evil in the bathroom. I would get out of the shower with teeth marks and scratches... I had another house where there was a "man" that looked like my husbands twin. I wasn't the only one to see him either... Now I live in a house with at least a "man" and a "woman" and some other "evil". You can feel it the moment you walk in... I have more stories than the ghost hunters...

• Yes. But now that I've gotten older I can explain why things happened when I was younger.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:18 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• yes and I am one who doesn't need explanations. I merely accept them and am greatful when these things turn out to be helpful.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Yea
    Anonymous

• Yep, several times...and it seems to be with my grandma. I had recurring dreams that her house was a place where the elderly would go to die...the would come in, my SO and I would show them to their rooms, and when they slept they would die. In these dreams my grandmother was on vacation and when she came home she complained that she was so tired and went to sleep and died in the dream. I called her house in the middle of the night and found out she was really on vacation in Atlanta, so I called down there and woke everyone in that house up at 4am just for her to tell me "honey I'm fine, I just have a little cold"...later that day she went into the hospital with chest pains and died...the doctors were able to bring her back and she is fine today, but she knows better than to ignore my dreams now!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I was also staying at this same grandmothers house one night after my uncle killed himself because she was having a really difficult time and during the night my uncle came to me and told me that he was desperately sorry for the grief he brought to the family and that he knew in his heart he could have turned to us for help with his addictions but was too embarrassed. I passed it off in a dream, but when I woke up my grandma commented about a dream she had about him and it was the same exact thing with the exact same words, so I doubt it was a dream.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Yes! Way too many to count. Email me for more.
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 9:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Wow these are good
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2008