I just saw Toy Story 3 for the first time and it really made me cry anyone else?

We just got the movie and the kids, hubby, and I all cuddled up on the bed and watched it together. Well, probably from the time all the toys were holding hands going into the inferno, to the end...I was crying. Even my husband admitted to "tearing up" a little LOL. He's be upset if I told you guys, but you can keep a mom secret right ;)

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 11:13 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• SURE DID! Totally cried in the movies and cried watching it at home. lol
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yes...I cried, most of the moms I know, did. My kids laughed at me for it too. I bought it yesterday for them as a Christmas gift.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 11:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• What? I haven't seen it!?! So... yes, it's good for kids?
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Well we were going to wait until Christmas, BUT my MIL and SIL bought it anyway! LOL
    lowencope

Comment by lowencope (original poster) at 11:18 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I cried and felt a little depressed in the end, and yes Jambo4 I would say it's good for children. I just think us adults connect with it on a different level so what a kid might find happy we find a sad... even if it's a bitter sweet happy sad.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:18 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• how come I didn't cry?! And i'm 36 weeks pregnant! LOL everyone warned me about it - but i didnt cry at all. personally, i liked the first two better
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I cried It was like watching my Daughter on the screen She was around 3 when the first Toy story came out and now she is 18 So it really hit home.
    georgina98208

Answer by georgina98208 at 11:31 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I haven't seen it yet, but plan on getting it. My DH took the big kids to see it in theater and my dd was crying when they got home. She has never cried over any thing she watched, but she did in this one.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:38 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I teared up, but I'm a wimp...I cried when Mr. Brady's building collapsed in "A Very Brady Cbristmas." I'm hopeless! lol But, if it means anything...DH cried at it, too. And we were just at a friend's house last weekend. 8 adults, 7 kids...most cried or at least teared up. Half those adults were men, too.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 11:55 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Nope, not a tear from me or this family. The kids were on their hands and knees (they were sitting on the floor) going "oh no" but that was about it. We all said "the claw" at the same time though!
    Momma_Forever

Answer by Momma_Forever at 2:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2010