Ever had a near death experience?

MinniesMami

Asked by MinniesMami at 11:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yes i was in a little ford focus and got t-boned on the drivers side i was driving and my car spun around. the drivers seat was over the consel and right next to the passenger seat. it was very scary
    tara1985322

Answer by tara1985322 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I spent a y ear in Baghdad, Iraq need I say more?
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:04 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Yes, when I was in a near fatal car accident about 7 years ago. Don't wanna go through that again!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Yes. 2 days after my 15th birthday i was in a car with my mother and sister and we hit a deer. it came through the windshield and the antler went through and broke off in my eye/head. I had to be airlifted and had emergency surgery to remove it. I had an additional surgery to remove my eye because it could not be saved. The antler came half an inch from my brain and my family was told i probably would not live. after a month and a half in the hospital I was fine just have a scar and a prosthetic eye. I was VERY lucky!
    JessicaF1120

Answer by JessicaF1120 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2008