I'm lossing it...

My dh and I have been ttc for 5 years now. we've had 4 miscarriages (1 being twins). since the last miscarriage almost 6 months ago, nothing, they removed my right falopian tube (98% blocked)to decrease the risks of another ectopic.which cut our chances in half. I'm frustrated and going out of my mind. I told my dh last night that I just can't do it anymore. I feel like we've tired, we've failed, and now it's just time to accept defeat. My heart can't take anymore. It's funny, he never seem really interested in having a family. Now that I don't want to try anymore he all of a sudden doesn't want to give up. My in-laws say that I can't do this to him and if I do they will try to talk him in to divorcing me. They don't understand what we've been through. I don't want to loss my husband, but I can't go through another miscarriage. Please someone help me figure out what do...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• talk to your husband about it and share his family's threats to sabotage your marriage. I am sure any real man would not be happy about his mommy trying to decide his life for him. there are other options such as in vitro, surragacy, and adoption if you want to have a family.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 11:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Are you talking about preventing pregnancy, or just not paying attention anymore? Either way his parents are out of line for telling him to divorce you, this is none of their business. I've never been in your shoes, so I can't imagine how painful it is. But from an outsiders perspective, I would suggest simply letting go of the stress of trying. Just make love when the mood strikes and try not to pay too much attention to your cycle. But like I said, I don't know how it feels, so it's hard for me to say what you should do.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 11:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Try seeing a chiropractor. I've heard of women being told that they were infertile and would never have children, then, after seeing a chiropractor, they were pregnant within a month.
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 12:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Have you thought of invirto????? Ask your doctor
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• or adopting there are lots of babies out there that need parents!!!!!
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 12:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2008