have you ever cyber stalked anyone out of curiosity...maybe, your SO's ex?

I am the cyber stalking queen. Not sure why i do this. Most of my stalking is my DH's ex's. We have a very happy marriage, i trust him completely. He has a bigger sexual history than i do. He's never been married before me...i was married for a long time before him. So, he has had plenty more "single" years than did. I guess i am just so curious about his past girls/lovers. I fint myself to be a lot less attractive & that kills me. All these women are much older than i am too, but they all look like hollywood hot chicks. I feel so plain...and boring and un-sexy compared to these women. Anyhow, i have actually befriended a few on facebook because i am a whack job i guess...LOL! They're always happy to be my friend though. Anyhow....how do i stop my cyber stalking? I'm almost obsessed with it! Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• If love were about looks I'd be in trouble! Obviously he loves you for who you are. Have I checked out others he's been with? Yup but I've never doubted why he's with me and not them

Answer by admckenzie at 11:40 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I can't say that I have. I did try to look into a group member once who was scamming us.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 11:34 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Thanks Mckenzie...i don't doubt why he is with me. We have serious love & chemistry. I guess i am just insecure in how i look....i love him so much, i want to be the prettiest i can possibly be for him. Lame i know...I also wonder if guys ever do any comparing....i know women do...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• as far as looks go, I know that I dated some guys that were very good looking men but after being with them they became ugly to me because of their personalities and their vanity. There is nothing worse than a good looking person who knows it and wants to flaunt it. Now I am with my husband and he is the most beautiful person in the world to me and I like to think that the same goes for my husband if he were to compare me to his ex's.

Now to your original question, I admit I have looked them up on facebook before, I don't consider it stalking since it has only happened a couple of times =)
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2010