Is there a difference?

Between Enfamil and the Target brand formula? The label shows they have pretty much the same ingredients so I was wondering if they are the same? Has anyone switched from Enfamil to the Target or store brand?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yep :) loved store brands! real wallet saver! definitely give it a try. If you aren't sure, try the small can to start with.
    Anonymous

• I asked my doctor about this when we had our son. He said that the store brands/ cheaper formula is the same and has the same ingrediants as Enfamil. He actually recommended using the cheaper kind...to save money.
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 12:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Yep store brands are the same and way cheaper. I used Parent's Choice from Wal Mart and never had a problem.
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 12:18 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• what i learned with switching formula is to mix them together rather than doing an abrubt switch. in case your babies tummy doesn't handle the switch. i mix 4 cups of water together daily and add the formula powder and fill my bottles. start with a 25-75% mixture for a couple days and transition it that way. then you may be able to avoid colicky times and any other little digestional problems. my sister in law and other friends did this as well when switching
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 12:21 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Pretty much the same. We used the CostCo formula.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:36 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• its all about the same but it also depends on what your child can handle
    rjsjjs

Answer by rjsjjs at 4:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• our pedi said its all regulated by the fda so not to waste money on brand names
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 7:25 AM on Nov. 2, 2008