Im very confused please HELP ME !!!!

I had sex with my boyfriend last month and he cummed in me and i still came on my period but it was very light and i spotted and we did it even had sex on my period and after my period was finish we have sex everyday the ending of october into november and my period nov.5th it was light the first day and the second day i spotted and the 3day it ended. Can i be pregnant ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test, how are WE supposed to tell you if you are pregnant?
    -crunchy-mama-

Answer by -crunchy-mama- at 11:34 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• possibly.
    Crunchy Mom... not necessary.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 11:35 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Wow crunchy-mama, you do realize that this is the ANSWERS section for mothers seeking advice.

OP - I would take a test and if it is a negative, then wait three-five days and test again.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 11:37 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Take your time, be sure your ready. You should be trying if your married? I have kids out of wed lock, and the men said they would be there. My first ran like a super hero, and my second is still here and actually raising my first (2) kids who are not his.

We unfortunately do not get along, I have been with both men for long periods of time, but honestly I don't think I ever loved them enough to marry them, I am just realizing now love does not hurt, envy, has no jealousy, encourages us to do better.

I know I really loved them but did they love me, does he love me? My x now is still around, and still wants to be with me but he will never change his jealous, and all that stuff I don't think we will ever get married, although I love him am I in love with him. Be sure he is the right Daddy is what I am saying!!!! Good luck and take your time when the time is right you will concieve
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• You hit the bulls eye for trying I must say. It may be two early to take a test so I would get my tooshie to the doctors so they can take a blood test, that way you'll know sooner. If your not trying to get prego you need to use protection. I'm a singel mother and it's hard. Way harder then you'll ever know.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• just go ahead n take test you could be
    tthomas1992

Answer by tthomas1992 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I will say test or go to doctors i agree make sure u are ready its verry hard but good luck
    nitamae86

Answer by nitamae86 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• yes u could b prego
    loca1

Answer by loca1 at 2:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2010