Do you have theme movie nights?

I'm thinking this might be fun. Dinner that goes along with the movie you are watching. Have you done this? I'm looking for ideas. (We have decided to have our Christmas Eve dinner based on A Christmas Story with meat loaf, mashed potoatoes and red cabbage, but I'm looking for "now" ideas.)

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 11:38 AM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• never thought about that, but it sounds awesome!
    you could do Gone with the Wind and make southern style bbq as described in the book, or Casablanca and make Moroccan chicken, or pirates of the carribean, carribean food, Iron Man and make Flat Iron steaks, Interview with a vampire and do a new orleans flair. Now I wanna do a movie themed dinner night!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Wow, I have never heard of that but it sounds like fun!
    You can do the old school Ninja Turtle movies and eat pizza.... lol I'm sure if you check out the movie you can find themed food to go with it. But that does sound like a fun thing to do!
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:40 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I remember "Dinner and a movie" when I was younger. They paired the movie title w/ some dish of the same title...
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 2:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2010