Where did the time go?

My son is 3 today = we had his birthday yesterday at Chuck E Cheeses and I think I cried 3 different times while there.. My husband just laughed at me and then took a picture of me crying cause he couldn't understand why I would cry..lol!!~ ugh.. not really a question I guess....

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 12:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have an 18 and 16. My 18 is graduating this year from high school. I was revisiting our old neighborhood on giving mom giftSaturday, kids where in elementary school back then. Its the strangest thing and so hard to explain. The memories came flooding back of picking them up at the school bus everyday. Even the surrounding area has changed. Some buildings knocked down and new mini malls and apts set up. Its been the fastest 18 yrs of my life.

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• HAHA!! I totally understand :( My son is almost three and I dont want him to grow up. Now I have a daughter as well that is already 3 months. I want her to slpw the hell down too.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I know what you mean. I feel like we live in fast-forward!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I know, I just remember when by children where so little, now my daughter is almost 4 and she does so many things all by herself. My son is almost 2 and he grow so fast too. Too bad no more babies for us. I am looking forward to seeing them graduate. lol
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Tell me about it, mine are 33, 32, and 23 and it seems like yesterday they were little, and now adults with a life of their own. I tell you , you blink and they have grown!

Answer by older at 2:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2010