why would he tell me this& not his gf? pls no bashing on me.

Okay so starting off w/me a few years ago i had an affair w/aman who wasnt married but had a gf of 10 yrs, i ended up pg& had my son, his gf found out & all this drama came up, now 5 yrs later he calls me & tells me that he feels he owes me&needs to tell me this, 14 yrs ago he cheated on his gf (same one)& had a child w/another woman, he just found out about this child, he never knew he existed, i told him that the person he should be telling this is his gf& not me, what do i care, he hasnt done anything for my son, i have been raising him & been both the mother& father, so why come& confess this to me. Im not his gf, but he says i need to know this& asked if i was mad at the fact he has another son.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like he felt he betrayed you too? He clearly has a guilty conscience over your situation and his own, so maybe he thought you'd help relieve some of that guilt. Sounds like he is a complete prick and needs to keep his dick in his pants. Oh and probably is better of never touching a women again.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:01 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• he could have told you this for many reasons, but personally I think it's good that he did. If this other child is his son, then your child has a sibling. it may not be something you are interested in, but I imagine your child would like to know that in time.
    sometimes medical reasons some up and the like.

why he told you and not the GF, who knows really. He may have been looking for a reason to see you again.
    up to you if you want him in your child's life, but I wouldn't have a relationship with him, this man is obviously a cheat.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I would think that he was telling you bc that means your child has a brother. If it was me I would want to talk to the other mother and maybe have the kids meet. But that is me.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 12:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Obvisouly he is a baby making machine.

He has no consideration of what the children are going to feel when they get older and ask who is thier father, yours and everyone elses..... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr-----I HATE MEN AND WOMAN LIKE THAT. :) Not bashing you.

You need to tell him, keep it movin- you don't care about what he is doing now, and as a matter a fact, what are you going to do for your son anyway???? When you figure that out then call me... :) Good luck and God bless your baby....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• EH! What a prick!!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• weird
    waleb1002

Answer by waleb1002 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Maybe he's test driving you before he tells his gf. What a douche.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 12:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Well the mother& child live in another city, he also has a 16yr old son here where im at, he didnt cheat w/that son was concieved& for some reason that boys mother hates me, idk why i have never met the lady& i would love for our kids to meet i know they wouldnt have anything in common because of the 11 yr age difference but his mother hates me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• kfree907 u are right& ,im not proud of what i did yrsago, i fell hard for him even though it was just a fling, but you cant go back in time
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I hope you get child support. If not, you better because the line is forming!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2010