Did anyone else have their wedding while they were pregnant?

I will be 20 weeks pregnant at my wedding. Has anyone else gotten married durring pregnancy? Have you been to a wedding where the bride was pregnant? How was it? I am excited but a little worried about the reactions. It should be fine right? It is 2010 after all.

LSUFFMomma

Asked by LSUFFMomma at 12:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My 4th baby was born eight days after my wedding. Check out my profile pic to see how big i was. No one really said anything but my FIL during the toast made a comment about how we are well on the way to having as many kids as stars in the sky. Judaism reference.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Not answer lol cause I had my wedding before I was pregnant or had kids but I was just tell my husband yesterday that I wish we would of had our kids at our wedding lol
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• You should be totally fine. One of my friends was pregnant with twins, she was 20 weeks(HUGE) lol. No one seemed to care or judge.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I did. But I didnt show yet. I was 8 weeks along. :-)
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 12:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Dont worry hunny. I was 20 weeks when i married,every one was great,they all congratulated me on my marriage and the baby.Have a great day.xxxx
    shaza50

Answer by shaza50 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I was about 4 months at our wedding...wasn't a big deal. We had a small civil ceremony, and I bought a very conservative dress, and it sure wasn't white! ha! But it was fine, and I'm sure yours will be too.
    pocololo

Answer by pocololo at 12:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i was 4months when i got married. it was no big deal, everyone was happy for us, the only thing that suckd was that i cudn celebrate the way i would have liked to lol, ill make up for it when baby pops out. good luck, hope you have a good day and a wonderful futher together.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 1:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• my bff was 7 months prego and its was still wonderful
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 1:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• why did you vote up everyone else's answer but mine?
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Sorry. My internet sucks! I tried to make you best answer, but I just noticed it didn't take. :( Sorry!!! I appreciate everyone's responses and feel so much better!
    LSUFFMomma

Comment by LSUFFMomma (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Nov. 9, 2010