When you were in H.S. do you remember thinking I want to be....

Where? Where did you picture your self? Do you remember this? If not where do you picture your self in ten years down the road from here...

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I didn't know what I wanted and in a lot of ways I still don't. The only thing I really wanted/saw myself doing that I didn't do was go away to college. Everything else just kind of went with the flow. In 10 years I just hope I'm happy and have a stable life. I think that's all I wanted back then too.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I wanted to be a housewife and a wonderful mom.

I am a wonderful mom, but now I want to go back to school better my education, and hopefully be married by the time I am 50. I don't know if that would work, if my x would get it together go to therapy maybe I will be but if not ummmm, who knows what will happen....

Make money!!!!!!!!!! :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• You know sadly, when I was in H.S. I didn't think about the future. Then my dad was diagnosed with cancer a month after I graduated and I was very lost. Now that I'm 30 and have a new husband... we both have dreams and goals. We see ourselves owning a home, being done with car payments, planning family vacations, eating healthier, losing weight, being more physically active.... the list goes on :-)
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 12:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• All I knew was that I wanted to be the hell out of the Midwest. I first looked at going to college in North Carolina, but got married and stayed for a while in WI and then IL. We moved to Nevada in 2005, which was one of the best things we've ever done!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I am in a totally different place than what I envisioned when I graduated H.S. I thought I was going to be a music major ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I wanted to be a flight attendent. I loved airplanes and flying. Or a social worker cause I loved working with kids. I also wanted to be a mommy someday. In two years I will be 4 yrs away from retirement and I hope I am financially able to do it. If not, I will continue to do the best job I can financially for my kids. I hope they have a more financially stable life then the one I have had as a single parent.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:28 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A WIFE AND MOTHER.

I am both.. however I still wish things were better in both sides..

i am hoping eventually my hubby and i can make things work.. but right now were separated. SO.. For me having my family back together is what I want.. and I pray it doesn't take 10 years!
    2boys4momma

Answer by 2boys4momma at 12:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I wanted to travel everywhere and be a doctor. After I finished college I didn't want to continue to be a doctor...
    I am working on travelling as much as possible given the circumstances.

I never thought about getting married or having kids. I am married now with step-kids. I think I missed the boat on natural kids by waiting too long. I do wish I would have thought more about it when I was younger... but I didn't.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 12:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• In ten years from highschool, I pictured myself married with no more than one or two kids. I pictured myself as a working mom (a teacher). Ten years after highschool, I was pregnant with my 5th child, married and a SAHM.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I wanted to be a pilot and in the Air Force...
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 7:37 PM on Nov. 8, 2010