any easy recipe for tonight?

I just want ideas on what to cook tonight. Mondays are crazy at my house so after work, I just want to cook something different and at the same time my whole family will enjoy. So if you have a recipe and would like to share it please do. Thanks

bratgirln1

Asked by bratgirln1 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i'm making a "mexican rice" dish tonight....got some chicken breast, cut into cubes....empty one pack of the boil in bag rice into a casserole dish, add one can of tomato soup, one cup if salsa 1/4 cup of water and the chicken and mix it up, pop it in the oven for about 45 minutes (or until the chicken is done) on 350...it's pretty good..oh and i top it with cheddar cheese and sour cream after i take it out of the oven
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Taco soup
    2 lbs ground beef
    can rotel
    big can diced tom.
    env. ranch dressing mix
    2 cans cream corn
    2 cans kidny beans
    brown beef and drain. add other ingred. cook for 30 min. Hope you enjoy it.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:33 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Turkey meatloaf, just use the McCormick Meatloaf seasoning pkg, mashed potatoes and Green Giant Steamers veggies. I made this last night, it took almost no time at all.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 12:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• risotto
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 12:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yuuuuuuuuuum, I can't wait to go home now. Thank you
    bratgirln1

Comment by bratgirln1 (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Fish tacos. I made some for lunch today with tilapia and it only took 10 minutes!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yummy Spaghetti Pie!

Set oven at 350

Cook a box of Spaghetti to al denti, and then pour into a colander, don't rinse, and toss with a tablespoon of olive oil.
    In a medium bowl, mix a pkg of ricotta, 1/2 cup mixed shredded italian cheeses, and 1 egg, a couple couple cloves crushed garlic, and a good tsp. Italian seasoning.

In a separate big bowl, whisk 2 eggs together and then toss with the spaghetti.
    In a greased pie plate, press the spaghetti into the bottom and up the sides to form the crust, then add the ricotta cheese filling. (Like a pie filling, into the middle of the "pie") Pour 1 jar of your fave tomato sauce over it and top with enough mozzarella cheese to mostly cover sauce.
    Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional 10 minutes so the cheese gets brown and bubbly. Let stand ten minutes before slicing

This is great served with salad or roasted green veggies and garlic bread!
    CinnamonScallop

Answer by CinnamonScallop at 2:01 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I'm making roasted balsamic chicken, but that requires some marinating time...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• @ gramsmom, I would like to have the recipe if I can. I can cook it another night. Thanks
    bratgirln1

Comment by bratgirln1 (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Nov. 8, 2010