To Do Today: Unrealistic?

Does anyone else think the To Do Today list is crazy? They want you to ask 5 questions answer 15 bump 5 and vote up 15?! Just to earn more credits? I may be stuck in my freshman year forever, but it will be because I will only answer questions that I know the answer to, ask questions that I need to ask, and vote up what I feel like needs to be voted up!

LSUFFMomma

Asked by LSUFFMomma at 12:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• is that what thats all about, im with you, ill stay a freshman forever then.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 12:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Just wait till you get higher, your gonna FREAK.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I don't care either way, I guess for the people who can be on here all day all the time it is good.

I just love having fun, getting advice, and oh of course giving advice.. If I win something HORRAY, IFN OT OWEL..
    Anonymous

• My To Do list wants me to answer 24 today and Vote Up 36. Seriously?
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• my vote up was 50, answer 33, and bump 10. ha! not gonna happen
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 12:42 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I am glad others feel this way! I am glad they keep track becasue it is helpful to know who is answering your questions, but I just feel like pressuring you to answer and ask questions is asking for less than thoughtful answers and a bunch of less than nessesary questions diluting some really important issues! I love this place though. Giving and getting advice from all the moms is awesome!
    LSUFFMomma

Comment by LSUFFMomma (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I see my To-Do list as the MAXIMUM I should do today........ not my goal to-do, at all.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 12:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• There's a to do list? I did not know that. I just answer what I can be helpful with and vote up the answers that I like.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 3:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yeah, wait until level 22, you will freak out.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2010