Please give me your best answer to this guy's wife:

Someone in Metro Detroit won the lottery. They bought the ticket at an adult entertainment store (porn shop). I'm just wondering if it's a married guy and if his wife knows where he bought it.

My mind is coming up with lots of possible explanations he may try. What do you think might be one of them?

Asked by DivaDynamite at 12:37 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• HIM: honey,, I wanted to surprise you with a gift from this special winklingerie store. One of the guys from work told me about it. Imagine my surprise after I walked in and realized it was an adult entertainment store! But, not to waste the effort to find you the perfect gift, I saw a lotto machine and bought a ticket for us....:)

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• He won the lottery. Does it matter where he bought the ticket?

Answer by ballewal at 12:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• If I was him I'd say, "Who cares where I bought it. Get over it! We're rich!".

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Maybe she was with him?

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• He better have a gift for his wife that came from that store!!!

Answer by Sharell8710 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• maybe they were there together...

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 12:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• A friend bought it on his lunch break?

Answer by at 12:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• This question makes no sense. Because for one....Is this a question that a wife wants to know about her husband and wants to know why he was at the porn shop?...Or, is this a question of whether or not someone winning the lottery and buying a ticket at a porn shop was wrong or not?......LOL

Answer by gogogirl79 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Beyondhopes lmao! I wouldn't care where he bought that damn ticket id be happy as hell he won, that ticket would be paying for my liposuction& breast implants& my Mercedes& my home!

Answer by gabby06 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• "I was there picking up something for a friend, honey. I don't need any of those products, because I have you!!" lol

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2010