is there anything more precious than...

a baby's laugh or a baby's smile? my son who is 3 months old just keeps melting my heart everytime he laughs and smiles at me.

Phippsandrea

Asked by Phippsandrea at 12:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Last week my we were at a pool party and my youngest son was swimming while I was talking to another mom. He got out of the pool, walked over, and said "Mommy, I have to tell you something. I LOVE YOU! Ok, I'm going back in the pool now". That melted my heart. This post is making me smile. :)
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• aww yeah thats the sweetest thing
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 12:40 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• The way they laugh and smile, the way they smell when they're sleeping, the way they feel when you hold them. There is nothing more precious than your child. I could just drink mine in.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:40 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Enjoy those moments Mama! They are the sweetest life moments anyone could ever experience. This post made me smile. Thanks.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Oh no! there is nothing more precious! And even as they grow it will still melt your heart! :)

Everytime my 5 yr old and 3 yr old get the giggles it makes me melt! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• It is so incredible, isn't it? Make sure to capture in on video so you'll have it always. And then share it with friends and relatives and warm their hearts, too. Congrats on your baby!
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 12:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• nothing more precious than that
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 12:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I think its when my daughter gives me a hug and a kiss out of no where. Or gives her baby brother (pregnant with him) a kiss. And tells him she loves him. Your children in general are so precious. Take Care.
    beautifulkirei

Answer by beautifulkirei at 12:53 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• no but it gets better when they are a lil' older too, just the best sound ever.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Nothing is better than your child doing anything really! It melts my heart every time my 2 yr old son tells me he loves me or when i'm sitting on the floor and he comes up and gives me a hug out of the blue! So precious! I love it!
    bcbmami

Answer by bcbmami at 1:53 PM on Nov. 8, 2010