Alot Of Thick CM 6dpo!!

Is this a sign of pregnancy!!?? Well i got a posistive OPK on Cycle Day 17 We BD Cycle Day 18!Held my legs in the air for what seemed like forever i think like 30minutes or so! then slept all night ... never getting up!! ... now at 6 dpo i am having alot of thick CM and i didnt know if this could be a good sign or what? ... my boobs also hurt .. but hell that aint no sign i dont guess well they hurt during ovulation and it dont seem like they have quit since!! AF is due on the 9th!
We are trying for Baby #3 so i should know but with our first i didnt know much about everything you can do while trying and all the signs but i was only 17 (MARRIED!) then with my daughter she was not planned AT ALL!my son was only 4wks old when i got pregnant with her now she is 15months (Our oldest is 10months older than her so he is 25months!) and we want another so here we are!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Hmmm, I guess it is possible, but I'm no doctor. Also, I thought that implantation commonly took place 7-10 days after ovulation. Then it usully takes a couple of days (at least, I would imagine) to build up enough prego hormones to give symptoms. But, you never know. Try not to focus on it so much, it will only drive you crazy and it is pointless because in the end you either are pregnant or you are not and focusing on whether or not you are at this point just creates unnecessary stress.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• u know its not good at all to get pregnant right after u have a baby?? You should wait. You are supposed to wait till like 4mths or so after a baby or even better yet, a year. I have a 6yr old and a 1yr old. I might be ttc now or even pregnant.
    Anonymous