Do those Facebook applications really work that claim to tell you who is visiting your FB profile and how often they visit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• I hope not because I will look like a stalker :/
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• lol me too.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• LOL!!!
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 1:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Umm, no

Straight from the facebook site...

No, Facebook does not provide a functionality that enables you to track who is viewing your profile, or parts of your profile, such as your photos. Third party applications also cannot provide this functionality. Applications that claim to give you this ability will be removed from Facebook for violating policy. You can report applications that provide untrustworthy experiences by clicking the "Report Application" at the bottom of the application’s About page, or by clicking "Report" at the bottom of any canvas page within the application.

I've also read that's why they don't html on their site. That's how people were putting them on their myspace pages.
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 1:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• The only thing they give you is computer viruses.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• The only thing they can give you is a summary of comments, likes, etc...nothing to do with how many "views" you have gotten.
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 9, 2010