Alot Of Thick CM 6dpo!!

Is this a sign of pregnancy!!?? Well i got a posistive OPK on Cycle Day 17 We BD Cycle Day 18!Held my legs in the air for what seemed like forever i think like 30minutes or so! then slept all night ... never getting up!! ... now at 6 dpo i am having alot of thick CM and i didnt know if this could be a good sign or what? ... my boobs also hurt .. but hell that aint no sign i dont guess well they hurt during ovulation and it dont seem like they have quit since!! AF is due on the 9th!
We are trying for Baby #3 so i should know but with our first i didnt know much about everything you can do while trying and all the signs but i was only 17 (MARRIED!) then with my daughter she was not planned AT ALL!my son was only 4wks old when i got pregnant with her now she is 15months (Our oldest is 10months older than her so he is 25months!) and we want another so here we are!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Wow three babies under three! You should buy stock in diapers ;) I always say the only sure fire sign of pregnancy is 2 lines on a urine soaked stick. Wait it out momma. Good luck
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 2, 2008