I know someone just asked what we are getting hubby for Xmas.

And the ones who responded said something about games& pc , i know for sure hubby wants that anything to go w/his xbox but honestly i hate his xbox, he spends more time w/that than w/his boys ages 4&2, would it be selfish of me to get him something else like a watch or maybe a nice jacket, he has already told me that he wants a game but idk, i know its xmas but he will just spend less time w/the boys

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• I know how you feel. Except mine is addicted to computer games. I would be the same way.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• He'll just waste more money buying his own game if you don't get it for him. My husband is married to his Xbox as well but I just feed the addiction. I know that when any new Call of Duty game comes out I will be a widow for at least 6 months. I've learned to deal with it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• We decided together to get an xbox kinetic specifically to play as a family. They have lots of games rated E for everyone so the kids can play as well. Plus it will give us all some physical activity during the winter. maybe you could invest in some of the E rated games too & your husband can play with the kids.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 1:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Thats another thing he asked fo r wa sthe xbox kinetic& sd the boys can play wthat but im not sure if my 4yr old will play w/it, i mean he loves playing king fu panda on the x box but its more of us playing it for him
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2010