Did you date in or out of school?

I had NO interest in the guys at my school. I think they all thought I was a dateless mutant because I never went with any of them
I dated outside of school, and was not the type to kiss and tell.

I wondered why girls dated the guys we went to class with. since it would just be a matter of time before they'd split and then they'd have to see this guy every day!
sounded to me like a prime example of 'don't Sh*t where you eat!'

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I dated one guy from my school. When we broke up it was really awkward because we had a couple of classes together. In one class he convinced the teacher to assign our seats right next to each other. Talk about being in an awkward situation!
    There weren't many guys in my school that I was interested in anyway.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 3:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I married my high school sweetheart.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I never dated any body in school. I had a million guy friends I'd go to concerts with and such but no dating.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• no, i didn't. i had lots of guy-friends, and i had a couple crushes, but i was so painfully shy and immature, i didn't know how to flirt, much less act like i was interested. my first real date came a few years after high school.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I only dated two guys from high school. One when I was about 14-15 and I broke up with him, he was older so I didnt have to see him all the time. Then I dated older guys that were out of high school altogether, then when I was 17 I met my df and we are still together:)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• No one was interested in me. I was socially awkward and never did learn how to flirt. I'm also a rather imposing woman at almost 6 feet tall lol. Men just don't show interest in me, never have. I did have a boyfriend, though :)

I never really "dated". My boyfriend lived with my family until I graduated high school and we moved out. I didn't meet him at school... I didn't even meet him in my state lol. We met on an online book discussion forum and he moved from NY to CO to be with me with nothing but a backpack and a suitcase after having spent 8 days together over New Years lol. When you know you know :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I never dated anyone from my high school and only once did I date a guy IN high school (I had a thing for the older guys lol). I never really had a "crush" in high school either.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I always dated outside of school...I liked the freedom of no one knowing who I was seeing...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:01 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I dated one guy in my school, but mostly they were in diff. schools or no school. I didn't date the best guys when I was younger.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2010