Anyone been to Stone Mountain Park for the Christmas shows and lights? Is it worth the price?

You can redeem coke points for tickets right now and I'm curious if it is worth the 675 points it'll take me to get the tickets. :)

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 1:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• Saw your question ealier but didn't answer because I haven't been to that specific event but I can say that I love Stone Mountain Park. I was married there this summer and the experience was amazing. I grew up in the area so I went there a lot for the laser show and such. Like I said, I haven't been to the Christmas show, but I bet you will have a great time...I love Stone Mountain Park.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I really can't answer for myself but my sister and her kids went last year to Stone Mountain, Ga and they had like the polar express thing where you sit on the train drinking hot cocoa and they said they loved it.
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 9:03 AM on Nov. 9, 2010