I know it's been asked a lot, but what is your favorite nursing bra?

At I always wear comfy sports bras, but I really like something more shape-enhancing when I go out. I have two underwires, a cheap one from walmart and a more expensive one from Motherhood. Hate them both. I don't want to go out and spend another $25 on something so uncomfortable. Any ideas?

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 1:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I just use a tank top with a bra built in. I always have a regular shirt on top so i just pull up my reg shirt and the tank covers my stomach and i can just pull the top of the tank down. i have gigantic boobs and it's the only thing that's comfortable and fits.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Underwires are not good for nursing, the wire and "poke you" and can cause a clogged duct. http://www.breastfeeding.com/reading_room/nursing_bras/basics.html I just wore what ever was comfortable and easy to use.
    Momma_Forever

Answer by Momma_Forever at 1:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Good grief. If a wire poked me, I should hope I would know it! But I would be GLAD to find a non-underwire that gave me shape.
    Adelicious

Comment by Adelicious (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Nov. 8, 2010