what do you think when you see people with lots of tattoos?

i have a few and plan on getting more..... i think that there is a story behind every tattoo and i wonder what it is... i think it shows part of who you are... i dont care if you have none or a lot ... I love them

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 1:42 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I applaud their pain tolerance!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I envy that they have money to waste.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• ewwwwww, dont like them!!!
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 1:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• to each their own, i would like to get a tattoo someday...
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I wonder what they're gonna look like when they're old. I don't think I've ever seen an elderly person with several tattoos and I think it'd be an interesting sight lol. Other than that I don't think anything.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i think that they like tattoos
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I don't care for them myself, but don't judge anyone who does. Everyone is their own unique self...maybe the tattoo is their way of showing their unique side. They don't hide who they are like most of us do. Who am I to judge them.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 1:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I don't think too much of it. There are several that I have seen that are beautiful. I don't have a high pain tolerance, so it's not for me, but to each her own. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:00 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• also when you get old your skin doesnt look that great anyways.... so i dont see how tattoos can make it that much worse...lol
    jaksonsmommy

Comment by jaksonsmommy (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I usually don't think anything, but ask them where they got them done and the average cost for different sizes, so that I can get ideas about where to go for mine, since my last artist isn't tattooing anymore.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2010