what are you planning on doing for thanksgiving? where/what food/etc...

americanadian25

Asked by americanadian25 at 1:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We will be going to my MIL's house and I will be making a broccoli, cheese and rice casserole, homestyle green beans and whatever else my kids ask for.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I am having turkey breast slices and ham also, mashed potatoes, green beans casserole, caramelized onion and corn bread stuffing, whipped sweet potatoes with bananas and honey and nuts, assorted bread rolls. For dessert we are having home made pecan pie, and pumpkin pie also. Loys of good wine, and family time.

Answer by older at 1:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• going to my youngest sons apt i am cooking with my older sons help.. all my kids will be here this year it is so cool
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• We are going to my sister's house for Thanksgiving. She is making chicken and cross cut potatoes, I am making a pumpkin cheesecake, my mom is bringing vegetables and a yet-to-be-named side dish. My sis has plenty of good wine and I am bringing fresh ground pumpkin spice coffee beans for coffee.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• We're going to my sister's house. And she has a big idea of how she's going to do Thanksgiving this year.
    It'll probably be the general fixings.. Turkey, Cranberry suace, stuffing, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Green Bean, Casarol, etc.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Going to the MIL s. Probably have turkey,mashed potatoes & gravy, etc.... all the trimmings.
    sweetsinglemama

Answer by sweetsinglemama at 2:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• going to Golden Corral. Its my birthday as well,and I'm refusing to cook!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• staying home. Hubby always cooks Thankgving.. boy am I THANKFUL
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2010