What's the best holiday gift you bought someone thus far?

I love finding great unique gifts for family and friends and thought it would be fun to share some ideas with you wonderful ladies. My best gift thus far is a design your own clothing wear for little girls. I got a gift card for my niece who is 9. The website is www.FashionPlaytes.com. Can't wait to hear other great ideas. HAPPY GIFT SHOPPING!

Britters_37

Asked by Britters_37 at 2:00 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Shopping

• I bought hubby a racing car experience, I found a site where there are all kinds of adventurous things to give as gifts, for the dare devil in your list, but they are quite pricey!

Answer by older at 2:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• My mom had a vintage tupperware cake carrier that she sent a birthday cake to a friend in. The friend then lost the cake carrier and replaced it with a rubbermaid one. The problem was that my mom had hers from her hopechest and was very disappointed with the replacement. I found her one on ebay back in May and can't wait to give it to her. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I love personal thought out gifts like the ones you guys mentioned!! The cake one reminds me of my mom. she used to have brown ceramic coffee mugs from hardees. It was her fav. cup. She was down to 1 and would get onto anyone who used it cause it was the last one she had left. I bought her a set of 4 from ebay and she almost cried lol. Its the little things people love!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I used to craft in my younger days. I hand sewed these sequins to this calender for mom and sis...soooo time consuming, but they had it up all year in their kitchens. I always went for what the theme in their kitchen was and the calknittingender kits offer that. I also painted my dad a Yoda paperweight. lol...he must have liked it cause it was still there after he passed. Gifts from the heart, was how I was raised. But with a full time job and being a single mom, I just dont have the time right now to sit and do stuff like that anymore.

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• My favorite gift to give is Amazon Gift Cards

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2010