Do you believe in Zodiac love compatibility predictions?

I am usually a have to see it to believe it person but I was reading my love compatibility with other Zodiac signs. I am pisces. It was wierdly accurate. Do you believe in that stuff?

bjane01

Asked by bjane01 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• not at all....
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 2:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I don't really buy into it myself, but as far as relationship compatibility it's been fairly right on. I just read for fun, though. :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 2:34 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• no but they are a fun read
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:34 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Not really. I'm a Cancer and my husband is Aquarius. It shows that he and I are a horrible match, but we're actually perfect for each other. On the other hand, it shows my perfect match is another Cancer. I dated a guy who was a Cancer and our relationship was amazing, but his personality was horrible.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 3:45 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• i take it with a pinch of salt, i enjoy reading htem, but don't take them tp seriously
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2010