D you really think there are certain factors in your life/lifestyle that determens the sex of your chlidren?

Like you see theories that say if you make your ph level more acidic or alkaline or if you concieve before or after you ovulate or anything like that. Do you think there are factors in your life/life style that determin the sex of your babies or do you think it really is a 50/50 chance every single time?

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 2:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it is a 50/50 chance every time.

Answer by older at 2:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I think it's always 50/50. MAYBE some people's bodies are more prone to...creating...one sex over another, I don't know, but I don't think there's anything a person can to do make a difference in the sex of their baby.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• A month ago I would've said there is a 50/50 chance, but there is a documentary out called the disappearing male-less men because of all the unnatural substances in the foods. I can't remember which country it is in and i still need to watch it, but I've heard a lot about it.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2010