What can I do with my daughter sleeping pattern?

I have a 31/2 daughter and she used to sleep in her room, but she started waking up around 3:30am and come to my bed and I was suppose to take her back to her bed which I didn't do it. Now, she only sleeps at the most 2 hours in her own bed and comes to my bed. I don't know what to do because I am soo dead tired that I can't get up and take her back. I asked my hubby to do it but he just enjoys my dd to come to our bed. :( Any suggestion? Thanks

bratgirln1

Asked by bratgirln1 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• We just let them come in. I once read that it doesn't matter where everyone sleeps, it just matters that everyone sleeps. Just let her come in. In a few years she won't want to anymore and you will miss it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I never stop my kids from coming in my room but I set up sleeping bag on floor. I have room and they feel safe works for us
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 2:54 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• just set up a spot on your bedroom floor that she can crash on, air matress, some blankets and old crib matress, a place that hers to crash on
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2010