Questions about the hiring process....

Ok filled out the app they contacted me and I did a phone interview and then they said the were sending me an assessment to do now they contacted me for a DMV report and Criminal background check, do you think thats a good thing, I didnt think they just did those things for everyone cause they cost money right!! What do you think???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• it's agood sign
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 2:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Basically they think you might be a criminal.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I would send an email to the company and ask them. It makes more sense to do the assessments first, then if you pass and they want to hire you, they should send the background check. I would really ask, never hurts to ask questions about the hiring process, and if you do get hired, please let me know, I am looking for a work at home job too!!!lol, thanks!
    Cyndifarmer

Answer by Cyndifarmer at 2:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yes, a good sign, human resources is proceeding ahead, an offer of employment should be forthcoming.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:59 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yes, background checks cost money, so they are considering offering you employment once they receive satisfactory results from the background checks.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 3:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Yes, that is a good sign.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2010