How do I prevent my looks from fading away?

I'm afraid people wont be able to see my face anymore and I'm so worried. My mom said my looks will fade! How do I maintain my face?

Ericha7

Asked by Ericha7 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Just keep painting it in. Tattoo makeup is the best
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:45 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Sunscreen and moisturizer
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 2:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• "Beauty is on the outside, but Ugly goes clear to the bone." One of my father's infamous statements throughout my childhood.

Smile, so you're sure to get smile wrinkles, not frown wrinkles!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 2:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• You don't; despite all your efforts, your looks will change. That doesn't mean you shouldn't take care of yourself and do those smart things to prevent from aging too fast ... eat healthy, exercise, wear sunscreen, stop smoking if you smoke, etc. Also, as time goes on, learn to dress your age (this goes for hair and makeup too); you can be a hot 50-year old and on if you remember that simple rule. There's nothing worse than a 50 year old acting and trying to dress like a 20 year old; even if you are fit and can wear the clothes, you'll still come across like a complete fool.
    Anonymous

• You ever see someone in their 70's who is super attractive? No. It doesn't happen. You can't hold on to youthful beauty your whole life unless you die young. You just can't. HOWEVER, you can establish a new kind of beauty. Wisdom. Compassion. Kindness. Warmth. Those things are more valuable than physical beauty, and are more important.

Stop worrying about being beautiful forever because it's not going to happen. Enjoy your life so that when you're old and ugly it was worth every wrinkle.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Eat blueberries, strawberries, kale, green leafy foods. Take vitamins. Drink a lot of water. Exercise.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2010