Who has had laser eye surgery?

Is it okay do do one eye and then wait a while before you do the other? I'm just thinking of making more affordable.

Jambo4

Asked by Jambo4 at 2:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Health

• I had it done several years ago and did both eyes. Consider that if you only did one, you would still need corrective lenses for the other......just wait until you can do both. It's worth it.
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 3:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• My husband and I both had our eyes done in 2007. I would have them both done at the same time. For the first week afterward, you have to do tons and tons of drops of different kinds. Steroid drops, lubricant drops, antibiotic drops, etc. It would be a PITA to do all that, and then do it all over again for the other eye, and to need correction for only one eye in the meantime.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• you should do both and see if they have a payment plan
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2010