What is on your mind about your life?

No Politics just wondering how everyone is doing. Nosey I guess. :)

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 12:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am currently feeling a bit anxious...I can't really define why. Maybe a little melancholy, as well. I'm at that point where life is about to change drastically in many ways and I'm finished preparing so now all I have to do is wait.....and wait and wait for change...the waiting is the worst part. We bought a house and my husband is ETSing from the military (getting discharged due to time served)...we are also expecting another baby soon after he dischages so things are going to get chaotic soon.

I suppose THAT'S why I feel so anxious...

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I should be sleeping!! Instead I am on Cafemom...not sure why except that it is interesting to hear what other's are thinking. Much like your question, LOL!
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:40 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I'm sorry you are feeling anxious Avasmommy. It sounds like things are a bit crazy for you.
    LOL, bellarose, I know...just curious I guess. I am addicted to CM. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• yup, cafemom is my addiction! It is horrible. LOL!
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Right now, pretty much the only thing I am thinking about is the election and hoping that McCain wins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Really? I am thinking about more important things. I am thinking about what to make for dinner tomorrow, how much laundry I need to do, I need to plan school for the week, and go grocery shopping. I am done thinking about politics.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:06 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• "Right now, pretty much the only thing I am thinking about is the election and hoping that McCain wins."

Didn't the OP say "no politics"?...hmmm...

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:08 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I am feeling sad about the state of pregnancy and childbirth in the world today, so much so that I woke up in the night a few times worrying about it.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:14 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I've been really thinking about my "Purpose in life" lately. In fact, currently doing some reading on the subject...
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 6:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2008