Hubbys & video games

What is your husband's fav. video game? I want to get my hubby a new one for his bday. I hope i dont regret it lol.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in Shopping

• I don't know what hubby's fav is, but I know he is really excited about the Call of Duty Black Ops that comes out tomorrow (well he will be getting it at midnight tonight)
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Call of Duty Black Ops is a must buy for any guy gamer. Just be warned he may spend more time with the game than he does with you. Other new games that we just purchased are Fable III and Fallout:New Vegas.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• It depends on your hubby. My hubby will only play the sports games. He loves the Nascar games (he's super excited the new one for Wii is coming out in February) and he loves all the Madden Football games for both PS2 and Wii.
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 7:40 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Does he like basketball if soooo 2k11 is the hottest out right now
    benitaapplebomb

Answer by benitaapplebomb at 9:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2010