4 kids 3 girls one boy

WE HAVE A 3BDRM 2 FULL BATH HOUSE HUSBAND GETTING CUSTODY OF HIS 3KIDS FROM PREVIOUS MARRIAGE HE WANTS 2 PUT ALL DA GIRLS IN ONE RM WITH A BUNK AND A TWIN AND DA BOY IN HIS OWN RM I SAY WE NEED A BIGGER HOUSE OR GIVE THE GIRLS THE MASTER BED ROOM IT BE MORE RM HE INSIST THAT THEIR RM WAY BIGGER GIRLS ARE 6,4 AND 2 HIS SON 7 IM FRUSTRATED! ANY IDEAS?

wnnababy

Asked by wnnababy at 3:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• Can you convert the attic or basement into a room?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Could you live with one less room downstairs even?
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 3:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• I mean really DA??? It's THE!!! I can't even help answer this......
    Anonymous

• I see no issues with the girls sharing a room. It makes it even easier since the boy is the oldest. It's good for now and you can consider something else in a few years. My DH spent the first 7 years of his life with both of his brothers all in one room, then in the dinning room with a curtain when they moved. It might be tight but all they have to do is sleep and dress their. Utilize space with a dresser in the closet and all hanging clothes in the boys room. This will give a little more floor space for the girls so you have room for storage bins or toy boxes. A curtain across the bottom bunk gives the oldest privacy.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• We have 5 kids: 3 girls and 2 boys.  We live in a 3 bedroom 2 bath house.  The 3 girls (10, 8 and 4) share one room and our older son (9) has his own room.  When the baby (4 months) gets bigger he'll share with his big brother.  Right now the girls have "junior beds" from IKEA.  They are bigger than a toddler bed but smaller than a twin.  Actually only 2 of the girls have beds right now.  The 4yo sleeps on the floor (her choice because one of the beds belongs to her but she let the 8yo sleep in it).  We'll be getting twin bunk beds for the older girls soon and then the 4yo will have her bed back.  The beds take up most of their room.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• also you realize all caps is considered yelling right? I don't know if anyone has mentioned that to you before...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• IM NOT YELLING MY BABY JAMMED MY BUTTON SO ITS STUCK ANYWAYS THE REASON IM A LIL ON THE EDGE IS BECAUSE ITS A ONE LEVEL HOUSE I WILL FEEL CROWED MY 2YEAR OLD HAS ALOT OF CLOTHES SO DOES MY STEP DAUGHTERS SO DOES THE SON SO IM JUST THINKING HOW CROWED IT WILL BE THE ROOM IS LIL A LIL BIGGER THEN THE SON BUT NOT MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE ALSO THEY ALL LIKE DIFFERENT CARTOON CHARACTERS AND CANT DECIDE MAYBE IM JUST OVER WHELMED BECAUSE ITS MORE THEN IM USE TO AND ITS GOING TO BE 4 KIDS INSTEAD OF ONE SORRY
    wnnababy

Comment by wnnababy (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Also check out this tri bunk!

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• please stop talking like you are in the hood.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Wow. You need to chill out on here with the language and everything.. That's not cool..

I personally think you need at least a 4 bedroom home. 3 children in one bedroom is too many in my opinion.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2010